Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome

Hello and welcome to Comes The Dawn.

The goal of this blog is to be a source of inspiration and encouragement, lighting a candle against the darkness.

I hope to offer a place where you can find an antidote to the "darkness" which seems rampant in our world today. (I put the word "darkness" in quotes for two reasons: this blog is an attempt to "light candles against the darkness"; and I have come to believe that darkness is not the opposite of light, but the absence of light, no amount of darkness is sufficient to destroy the smallest light, but the tiniest light will disperse the darkness.)

I have been a student of self development and spiritual development since 1967. I do not claim to be enlightened, but I have learned a few things in all these years. I hope to share those ideas I have found helpful, and that have brightened my life as it has evolved.

No comments: